H. Beer Sheva vs. Sparta Prague Prediction
- H. Beer Sheva and Sparta Prague will be face to face this Thursday in Europa League Group Stage Round 3 in a very balanced and interesting match, the match will be played on Turner Stadium and will start at 18:00. Today will be the first direct match between the two teams and we expect an explosive match from the outset.
- H. Beer Sheva is ranked on the 2nd place in the standings with 4 points, 2 goals scored and 0 goals received, last round in Europa League they recorded a scoreless draw with Southampton. In the first match of the league they defeat 2-0 Inter.
- H. Beer Sheva is in a good shape this season in Europa League and if they want to stay in the qualifying zone in the next stages it is important for them to win or at least draw today with Sparta Prague.
- The team is aware that the duel before against Sparta Prague will be not be easy, their opponent are just one point behind them so they need to use correct their home advantage and play hard for a victory today.
- Sparta Prague is ranked on the 3rd place in Group K with 3 points, 3 goals scored and 4 goals received, last round in Europa League they defeat 3-1 Inter and after such a great result they have a great moral and big expectations for the match with Beer Sheva.
- Sparta Prague won four of their last five matches in all competitions.
- The competition will start at 18:00 so don’t miss it, it will be broadcasted live on www.bet365.com.
Submit your pick for H. Beer Sheva – Sparta Prague