007soccerpicks.com our Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are effective from 19/01/2016. All previous terms and conditions are cancelled.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website. The Terms shall also apply to all telephone betting and betting or gaming via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device (as if references to your use of the Website were references to your use of our telephone betting and/or mobile devices betting facilities).
We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). Any minor or insubstantial changes may be made at any time and you are advised to review the Terms on a regular basis. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. All major changes will be notified to you in advance of such changes taking effect. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use the Website after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
What are out Terms and Conditions?
Reference to “you”, “your” or the “customer” is reference to any person using the Website or the services of 007socerpicks.com and/or any registered customer of 007socerpicks.com.
As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries (including, for example, the USA). You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
007socerpicks.com is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, 007socerpicks.com is committed to supporting responsible gambling. Although 007socerpicks.com will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, 007socerpicks.com does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or 007socerpicks.com is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of 007socerpicks.com’s reasonable control.
Your account on 007soccerpicks.com
– All applicants must be over 18 years of age to place a bet/wager or register with 007soccerpicks.com. 007soccerpicks.com reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. 007soccerpicks.com takes its responsibilities in respect of under age and responsible gambling very seriously.
– All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be accurate and complete in all respects. In particular, if using a credit or debit card, the cardholder’s name MUST be the same as the name used when registering with the Website. Where this is not the case, the relevant account will be suspended. Where an account is suspended, the relevant customer should Contact Us. All bets/wagers that are placed prior to an account being suspended will stand – win or lose.
– 007soccerpicks.com may confirm a customer’s address by posting an address verification letter to the customer. Enclosures may include a rule book, leaflet and telebet card. All correspondence will be discreet and the envelope will not display any reference to 007soccerpicks.com. When such correspondence is initiated, all offers and withdrawal requests may remain pending until the address has been confirmed as correct.
– By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use the Website you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
– As part of the registration process, we may supply your information details to authorised credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment card details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your registration.
– You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
– You expressly understand and agree that:
– (a) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. The Company EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
– (b) The Company MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
– (c) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
– (d) NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM The Company OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
– (e) IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR THEN YOUR EYES PROBABLY HURT. ALL CAPS, WHAT WERE WE THINKING? HOWEVER, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER OCULAR MALADY.
You expresslu understand and agree that the Company SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF The Company HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
– THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE;
– THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE;
– UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR
– ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the TOS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.
Last updated 19/01/2016.