Genk vs. Athletic Bilbao Prediction
- We have a very balanced match in Group F of the Europa League. Genk will face the Athletic Bilbao and the guests of this match will start as favourites at the online bookies.
- The match will start at 20:05 and will be for sure an explosive one so don’t miss it, it will be broadcasted live on www.bet365.com.
- Genk have accumulated three points in the group with a victory at home to Sassuolo 3-1 and a lost in Vienna (2-3).
- Genk are a big disappointement in the domestic competition where they are ranked on the ninth place.It is a very spectacular team that marks much but constantly collects.
- Genk lost one game in the last eight played in the Europa League. Jere Uronen and Ruslan Malinowskiy will miss this match.
- Probable team: Bizot – Walsh, Colley, Brabec, Nastic – Pozuelo, Susic, Ndidi – Bailey, Karelis, Buffel.
- Athletic Bilbao makes a good season on all levels, they are ranked on the sixth place in La Liga, and have won six of their last seven matches in all competitions. Last round Bilbao defeat 3-2 Real Sociedad.
- In Europa League last round they defeat 1-0 Rapid Vienna and in the first round they lost with Sassuolo (0-3). They are ranked on the last place in the group with 3 points, one goal scored and 3 goals received.
- Marcos, Etxebarria, Arrizabalaga, Bóveda and Aketxe are absentees from the camp guests.
- Probable team: Iraizoz – Sabor, Laporte, Alvarez Leku – San Jose, Garcia, Iturraspe – Williams, Aduriz, Muniain.
- Today will be the first direct match between the two teams.
Submit your pick for Genk – Athletic Bilbao