Monaco vs. Bayer Leverkusen Prediction
- Monaco and Bayer Leverkusen are playing this Tuesday in Champions League Group Stage Round 2, the match will start at 19:45 and promise to be a very balanced competition. The competition is announced to be a close one from the outset, Monaco are the favourites at the bookmakers and we recommend you to bet on their victory today, they won three of the last four matches against Bayer Leverkusen.
- Bayer Leverkusen never defeat Monaco and will play tough today, we expect them to play more in attack and put a lot of pressure on Monaco. The last direct match between the two teams was in 2014 and Monaco won 4-1.
- Monaco comes after a 2-1 victory with Angers, they won four of the last five matches in all competitions, last round in Champions League they defeat 2-1 Tottenham.
- Bayer Leverkusen comes after a 3-2 victory with Mainz and are undefeated in four of the last five matches in all competitions. Last round in Champions League, Bayer Leverkusen have played against CSKA Moscow and the result was: 2-2. The two teams have met four times so far and the situation is very unbalanced: three victories for Monaco and a draw. There have beed scored under 2.5 goals in the last two matches between the two teams.
- This match will be broadcasted live at www.bet365.com so don’t miss it.
Submit your pick for Monaco – Bayer Leverkusen