Valladolid comes chaining a streak of 8 consecutive games without winning in the Santander League (5 draws and 3 losses), a very bad dynamic in which he has not managed to win even at home (2-2 vs Leganés / 1-1 vs Valencia / 0 -0 vs Real Sociedad / 0-1 vs Sevilla) or out of it (0-0 vs Osasuna / 2-0 vs Getafe / 0-0 vs Celta Vigo / 3-0 vs Alavés).
As a local Valladolid adds 3 draws in a row, results that are included in this bad general trajectory and that continue to bring it, little by little, to the positions of descent that it already has only 6 points away (Celta Vigo, 18º) . As for the Copa del Rey, it has been eliminated by Tenerife (2-1).
Valladolid presents these numbers in the League:
– Ranked in 15th position with 22 points after 20 contested days.
– As home he has 2 wins, 6 draws and 1 loss with 10 goals in favor and 6 against.
– As a visitor he presents 2 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses with 7 goals in favor and 17 against.
As for the lineup, Valladolid will have the doubt of Stiven Plaza .
Real Madrid comes chaining a run of 11 consecutive games without losing in the Santander League (7 wins and 4 draws), a dynamic in which they highlight their last 2 wins against Sevilla (2-1) and Getafe (0-3) , after drawing in the previous 3 games (1-1 vs Valencia / 0-0 vs Barcelona / 0-0 vs Athletic Bilbao).
As a visitor, Real Madrid has not lost in 9 of its last 10 games (5 wins and 4 draws), results that are allowing it to remain in the coliderato of the classification tied to points with FC Barcelona (1st) and scoring 8 points of advantage to both Atlético Madrid (3rd) and Sevilla (4th). As for the Copa del Rey comes from eliminating Unionistas Salamanca (1-3).
Real Madrid presents these numbers in the League:
– Ranked in 2nd position with 43 points after 20 contested days.
– As home he has 7 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses with 22 goals in favor and 7 against.
– As a visitor he has 5 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss with 16 goals in favor and 6 against.
As for the lineup, Real Madrid will have the losses of Eden Hazard , Marco Asensio and Daniel Carvajal ; as well as the doubt of Sergio Ramos .