Prediction for Granada CF – Celta Vigo
Win Granada Handicap Asian 0 @ 2.04
Match corresponding to day 32 of the Santander League where they will play the Granada and Celta de Vigo.
– The Granada occupies the 19th, and penultimate, place of the league with 20 points. His current balance is 4 wins, 8 draws and 19 defeats where they have scored 27 goals and have conceded 65, being the 2nd team less scorer and the 2nd most thrashed. Currently they share positions of descent with the Osasuna and the Sporting of Gijón and they have the salvation to 7 points of distance.
– They reach this meeting with 1 draw and 4 losses in their last 5 league games and do not win since March 1st (2-1 vs Alavés).
– In the Cármenes has 80% of the points they have, 16 of 20 total. In their 15 home games they have won 4 wins, 4 draws and 7 defeats where they have scored 16 goals and have conceded 21. They have 3 consecutive defeats in front of their people and here they will have the perfect opportunity to break that streak.
– The goal of the Granada is to be 17º at the end of the season, that is to say, to save themselves of the descent as it is and for this it happens to take something positive before the Celta of Vigo in this encounter. The Leganés is doing the season very long and fails to get anything positive, this has to take advantage of Granada in a match that should be like a final for them.
– Celta de Vigo is in 10th place in the league with 41 points. His current balance is 12 wins, 5 draws and 13 defeats where they have scored 45 goals and have conceded 51, being the only team of the top 10 that has more goals against than in favor.
The Celestial team seems to have said goodbye to the fight for the European posts and will focus on the EL. The Toto Berizzo said at the end of the game against Eibar that the top priority would be the EL, this implies that on Sunday in the Cármenes play a very similar team (full of substitutes) who played against Eibar this Sunday in Balaídos and where Fell by 0-2.
– They come to this meeting with 2 wins and 3 losses in their last 5 league games. They chained 2 consecutive defeats after falling 0-2 before the Eibar and 3-2 before the Valencia.
– As visitors their performance is not being good at all. In their 15 outings they have won 3 wins, 4 draws and 8 defeats in which they have scored 18 goals and have conceded 29. They have only added 7 of the last 21 possible points as a visitor.
Final for a Granada that has everything at stake against a Celt with his mind set on the return leg of EL and that nothing is played in the league and also, will play this encounter with the substitutes.
Check out our VIP Prediction for Granada CF – Celta Vigo!
|About our PAID PICKS/VIP PREDICTIONS||Unlock our VIP prediction for this game!|