Prediction for Atletico Madrid – Leganes
Match corresponding to day 21 of LaLiga Santander where Atlético and Leganés will play.
For the third consecutive week we are going to go with the Cholo team, I hope this time is the good one.
On the local side;
– Atletico is in the 4th position with 36 points from 60 possible. They are 5 points behind the 3rd, Barcelona, and are 1 point above the 5th, the Real Sociedad. If the Real Sociedad gets to score tonight in the Santiago Bernabéu would ascend to the 4th position and relegate the team mattress to positions of EL.
– His current balance is 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses where they have scored 34 goals and have conceded 16, being the 2nd team less thrashing.
– They reach this meeting with 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 league games. Those of Simeone after tying in San Mamés before Athletic without Aduriz, yesterday tied against an Alavés where they were inferior all the encounter and it is said that they give thanks for not losing. I hope this team returns to be the serious team that was being these last years and although defensively they are quite well, the offensive side is not contributing as much as we were accustomed and this is happening bill.
– At the Vicente Calderon they have played 9 games with a balance of 6 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss with 20 goals in favor and 7 against. In front of his people only Real Madrid painted their faces, against the other teams were much superior and managed to take the victory or tied unfairly (vs Espanyol and Alavés).
– This season they have played 15 games in front of their people with numbers of 11 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Of those 11 wins, 6 have been for 2 goals or more.
On the visitor side;
– Leganés are in 17th place in the league with 18 points. His current balance is 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses with 15 goals in favor and 33 against being the team less goalscorer in the league and the 5th most thrashed. The main objective of the team led by Garitano is to remain in the top national category and are currently fulfilling it. They are on the edge of the cliff but has a margin of 5 points that gives them some peace of mind.
– They reach this meeting with 3 draws and 2 losses in their last 5 league games and do not win since November 21 (2-0 vs. Osasuna) and is the only victory they have won in their last 16 games. Yesterday played against a Celtic with only 4 regular headlines and yet the celestes took comfortably the 3 points. This highlights the little potential of the Madrid team and maybe the season is a bit long.
– They render better away from Butarque than in their own stadium. In their 10 displacements they have obtained 3 victories, 2 ties and 5 defeats where they have scored 8 goals and they have 18.
– The 4 losses they have suffered away from the affection of their fans have been for 2 goals or more.
Perfect opportunity for Atletico Madrid where they will be able to regain sensations and be able to rediscover themselves with the victory once and for all. In addition, if Atletico is already difficult to get the direct pass to the UCL, it will be almost impossible if they do not get the 3 points against their neighbors.
Check out our VIP Prediction for Atletico Madrid – Leganes!
|About our PAID PICKS/VIP PREDICTIONS||Unlock our VIP prediction for this game!|