Sant Andreu – Calahorra SOCCER PICKS
Last round of Copa del Rey before the 1st division teams enter the draw.
Match between a Third Division team and one of the Second Division B.
– The Narcís Sala has artificial turf, and although the CD Calahorra has had the opportunity to train in this type of field, the change of grass affects a lot. The last game was played against Arenas Club and they lost 2-1 on this type of turf.
– Although from Calahorra a bus is going to travel, in the Sant Andreu field the atmosphere is always spectacular in the big dates, there are advance sales with good prices and even free zones, and that pressure should be noticed, that with the change of land of game the nerves can play tricks. Even so, they will have the support of their fans.
– The CD Calahorra after a good start debuting in the new category, the doubts arrive. 3 consecutive defeats bring back to reality this newly promoted club that had started with 5 games without knowing the defeat in the league and eliminating Castellón at home in the cup.
– On the other hand Sant Andreu, has a whopping 16 games without losing at home, including the game with more tension that can be remembered in recent years in the Play-Off promotion to CD Castellón. This year, this team is also a candidate to climb.
– Both will go with a lot of motivation, because whoever wins will have the prize to play against a top team in our country and that means filling the budgets of this year, in categories where money makes more differences and is more necessary if possible .
Having said that, I think that the qualifying odds should be on a par with the crisis that is recently happening on the CD Calahorra, the difficulty of the field, the change of grass and a rival with conditions to win the match against an opponent of that entity , I think the value is in the local part as long as it’s above.