Prediction for Dundalk – Drogheda
Win Dundalk Asian Handicap -2.5 @ 1.85
Twenty-ninth date of the premier league tournament of Irish football. Dundalk will host Drogheda United next Friday night, starting at 7:45 p.m.
I think there could be a totally unequal match between the current champion Dundalk and the almost mathematically descended Drogheda United. My prediction is that the locals should prevail by a good difference, so it is probably a “DUNDALK VICTORY WITH AN ASIAN HÁNDICAP OF -2.5 GOLES”.
– Dundalk “woke up” late to fight for the title, but with his starters accumulating a run of eight consecutive victories, in which he scored 30 goals (at a mean of 3.75 goals per game) and only received 1 on his fence .
– In seven of those eight wins won by 3 or more goals (complying with our suggestions). The rest won by 3 to 1.
– Last Saturday took the League Cup, beating 3 to 0 as a visitor to Shamrock Rovers, who came from seven wins followed by different competitions.
– As we said, Drogheda United is already a foot and a half in the second Irish category. He accumulates seventeen games without wins (six draws and eleven losses), in which he received an average of more than 2 goals per game (2.18).
To finish, we will mention the recent history between both (the parties that disputed this season):
– On March 31 they played in this same stadium and Dundalk won by 3 to 1. This would not have complied with our handicap but we must keep in mind that Dundalk started very badly the year.
– On 16 June, Dundalk beat the visitors 6-0.
– Ten days ago, on 18 September, Dundalk won 4-0 at home to the FAI Cup quarter-finals.
NOTE: For the chosen handicap we need Dundalk to win by 3 goals (or more) to paint our forecast green.
Check out our VIP Prediction for Dundalk – Drogheda
|About our PAID PICKS/VIP PREDICTIONS||Unlock our VIP prediction for this game!|