WATCH >>> Barcelona vs. Real Madrid <<< LIVE on bet365.com
The game between Barcelona and Real Madrid is broadcasted live by bet365.
Also, you can find more sources to watch this game live online for free on this page, below. We are the only website where you can find so many streaming soruces for free!
On the other hand, Bet365 streams over 100.000 sports events each year so it’s a great idea to register an account with them! For seeing all events broadcasted live by bet365 follow this link: bet365 live streaming center
Barcelona – Real Madrid (2nd April 2016) EL CLASICO LIVE
El Clásico will host tonight the most important match of the year in La Liga, the competition between Barcelona vs. Real Madrid, match that is widely regarded as the biggest in world football, that’s why we are going to broadcasted this competition live by bet365! We are the only website where you can find so many streaming sources for free! Barcelona and Real Madrid will be face to face in the most important match of the week, we expect this great match to be a hard-fought game from the outset.
Despite the fact that Real Madrid is out of the title race, they still hope to get a positive result and are very motivate to give everything on this match and for sure they will try to take their revenge after their last painful 0-4 defeat with Barcelona that took place last year on 21st November. The Primera Liga clash between Barcelona and Real Madrid could well signal the end of the away side’s title challenge this season, as a defeat at the Nou Camp would leave them 13 points behind Barcelona with only 7 games left to play.
We expect Barcelona to put pressure on Real Madrid from the outset, they will play hard and we expect them to score in the first half. For Barcelona a victory tonight it’s a must, if they can secure a victory with their big rival Real Madrid, Barcelona could let a little chance to Atlético Madrid to hope that they can still snatch the title from the favourites during the crucial run-in. The good news for both teams is that there will not be injuries for both teams, Madrid have valuable players, a strong attack and plays very strong in defensive line, also Barcelona’s stars will be on the field so Barcelona will start this match with the first chance to the victory. Real Madrid comes after five victories in a row, they have lost just once in their last 17 games in all competitions, on the other side, Barcelona are on a 39-game unbeaten run with only two defeats suffered this season. We expect an explosive match, this competition should live up to all expectations.
Please note that the live streaming is unavailable in Andorra, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Algeria, Egypt, Western Sahara, Spain, Israel, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States of America, US Virgin Islands and Yemen.
|4 – 3 – 3||Formation||4 – 3 – 3|
007SoccerPicks.com streaming links for Barcelona vs. Real Madrid
As well as bet365 or the sources above, you can also watch the game by visiting the “LIVE STREAMS” page here on 007soccerpicks.com. Every day we’re livestreaming about 50 sport events so there is plenty of room to choose from! For livescores on “Barcelona – Real Madrid” click here.
LIVE Commentary on Barcelona – Real Madrid
- The match has just begun.
- A break in play now as Pepe (Real Madrid) needs to receive treatment.
- Lionel Messi (Barcelona) passes the ball onto Luis Suarez, but one of the defenders dispossesses him.
- Flag goes up against Luis Suarez (Barcelona). The referee blows the whistle for offside.
- Pepe (Real Madrid) seems to be alright and is okay to carry on.
- The assistant referee’s flag is up because Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) didn’t find the way to beat the offside trap.
- Referee Alejandro Hernandez sees tripping by Casemiro (Real Madrid) and doesn’t hesitate to blow the whistle. Free kick. Barcelona will probably try to move the ball towards the opposition’s goal.
- Neymar (Barcelona) is going to send the ball from the free kick.
- The linesman’s flag has already been raised for offside when Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) headed on.
- Dani Alves (Barcelona) trips an opposition player, and Alejandro Hernandez signals a foul.
- Andres Iniesta (Barcelona) sends a pass into the box, but the opposition’s defence is alert to the danger and makes a clearance.
- Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) was probably not very careful with his words addressed to Alejandro Hernandez, and he decides to show him a yellow for it.
- Dani Alves (Barcelona) makes a rough challenge, and the referee blows for a foul.
- Luka Modric (Real Madrid) commits an ugly challenge. The referee sees it and immediately blows the whistle.
- The ball is cleared after Neymar (Barcelona) attempted to dribble past an opposing player.
- Half-chance! Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) plays a pass into the box, but Claudio Bravo reacts well to thwart the attack.
- Andres Iniesta (Barcelona) finds himself in a promising position after receiving a precise pass. He pulls the trigger but hits only one of the opponents who got in the trajectory of his effort.
- Today’s referee Alejandro Hernandez rightly decides to book Daniel Carvajal (Real Madrid) for his harsh tackle.
- Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona) wastes a promising opportunity as he produces a low drive from the edge of the box. Keylor Navas stops the ball, which would have ended up inside the middle of the net, with a decent save.
- Lionel Messi (Barcelona) produces a solo run, but he fails to create a chance as the opposition player cuts him out.
- Neymar (Barcelona) with a great chance to score from deep inside the box! He creates some space for a shot for himself, but he blazes it high over the crossbar. Very bad attempt.
- Lionel Messi (Barcelona) looks to break free, but an opposing player clears.
- Claudio Bravo hears fans clapping for his superb goalkeeping. He stops the close-range effort from Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) with a magnificent save. The ball would have probably ended inside the right post.
- Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) misses a sitter and his shot goes over the bar.
- Luis Suarez (Barcelona) is awarded a yellow card for his tackle. He doesn’t seem to agree with the decision, but Alejandro Hernandez won’t hear any protests.
- Alejandro Hernandez pulls out a yellow card to show it to Javier Mascherano (Barcelona) for a tough tackle.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) attempts to score from a mid-range free kick, but he curls his effort a few inches over the crossbar.
- Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) serves in a nice cross, but the defence clear the danger.
- Neymar (Barcelona) races towards goal but the defender gets back well to make a challenge.
- Flag up against Luis Suarez (Barcelona). He had space to move into behind the defence, but he went too soon.
- Casemiro (Real Madrid) is clearly asking for some medical attention with his painful gestures. How serious is his injury is yet to be found out.
- Casemiro (Real Madrid) hasn’t suffered any serious injury which wouldn’t allow him to stay on the pitch. He’s back in the game now.
- Marcelo (Real Madrid) tries to find Gareth Bale, but he put too much power on that pass.
- Jordi Alba (Barcelona) committed an offensive foul and referee Alejandro Hernandez immediately signals a set piece.
- Dani Alves (Barcelona) fires the ball from just outside the box, but it goes narrowly over the bar. That was close.
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) connects with a pin-point cross but blazes the ball high over the bar. His shot wasn’t accurate, nor powerful enough.
- Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) sends a lofted cross into the penalty area. Unfortunately for him, the opponent’s defence deals with his cross comfortably and intercepts it. The ball is out-of-play and Real Madrid manage to earn a corner.
- Toni Kroos (Real Madrid) with the corner, but it is intercepted by the defender.
- 1 min. of stoppage-time to be played.
- The referee blows his whistle to end the first half, so the players are now heading to their dressing rooms.
- Both squads performances could be described as average. There have been only a few exciting situations, and the fans will be expecting more of the second half. It has been a tight contest so far. Players of the home team present themselves with possession football, while the away team tries to find the weakness in the opposition’s defence especially with rapid counter-attacks.