Napoli arrives registering a streak of 3 consecutive losses in Serie A, a dynamic in which it has lost against Fiorentina (0-2), Lazio (1-0) and Inter Milan (1-3). Before these bad results he had managed to defeat Sassuolo (1-2) and before he had lost against Parma (1-2).
At home, Napoli has 4 defeats in a row, results that have made it fall to the lower middle of the table, although it is closer to the Europa League positions (Cagliari, 6th) than the relegation positions (Brescia , 18th). As for the Italian Cup comes from eliminating Lazio (1-0).
The Napoli presents these numbers in Serie A:
– Ranked in 14th position with 24 points after 20 contested days.
– As home he has 3 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses with 11 goals in favor and 13 against.
– As a visitor he has 3 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses with 17 goals in favor and 15 against.
As for the alignment, Napoli will have the casualties of Kévin Malcuit , Nikola Maksimovic , Kalidou Koulibaly and Dries Mertens .
Juventus comes chaining a streak of 5 consecutive victories in Serie A, a dynamic in which it has defeated all the rivals it has faced in recent weeks (2-1 vs Parma / 1-2 vs Roma / 4 -0 vs Cagliari / 1-2 vs Sampdoria / 3-1 vs Udinese). Before this good run he had fallen defeated by Lazio (3-1).
As a visitor, Juventus has not lost in 9 of its last 10 games (7 wins and 2 draws), results that allow it to remain in the lead of the classification with 4 points of advantage over Inter Milan (2nd) and 6 over the Lazio (3rd), although on the latter he has a more played game. As for the Italian Cup comes from eliminating Roma (3-1).
Juventus presents these numbers in Serie A:
– Ranked in 1st position with 51 points after 20 games played.
– As home he has 9 wins, 1 draw and 0 losses with 24 goals in favor and 10 against.
– As a visitor he has 7 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss with 15 goals in favor and 9 against.
As for the alignment, Juventus will have the casualties of Giorgio Chiellini , Sami Khedira , Mattia De Sciglio and Merih Demiral .