Inter vs. Crotone Prediction
- Although manager Frank de Boer was recently dismissed from the group in Milan, Inter can not be found, as evidenced by the failure of the Europa League final, 1-2. Moreover, the band on “Giuseppe Meazza” has four defeats in the last seven official matches, and the defense is lacking. However, the hosts of the Sunday night game desperately seeking a win in front of their fans, who are obliged to win on a steal against a team who celebrated his first success last stage in club history in Serie A.
- Although it still ranks last Crotone in the Italian first league standings, game Sunday guests have reason to celebrate. Already in his first season in Serie A, Crotone celebrated the first victory in the previous round in club history the first echelon Italian ahead of Chievo (2-0). However, the “sharks” will face the home side a wounded team, a team that is more desperate than ever to collect points. Consequently, it is unlikely that guests will oppose sufficient resistance to the prestigious bands in Milan.
- Inter (4-4-1-1): Handanovic- Ansaldi, Miranda, Murrillo, Santon- Candreva, Brozova Mario, Perisic- Eder- Icard.
- Absent: Medel (suspended)
- Crotone (4-3-3): Cordaz- Rosi, Ferrari, Santos, Mesbah- Crisetig, Rohden, Capezzi- Tonev, Falcinelli, Trotta.
Submit your pick for Inter – Crotone