Africa Cup of Nations Picks, Predictions & Tips
Organised every two years by FIFA, the African Nations Cup brings together the best 16 African selections for a duration of three weeks. Divided into four groups composed of four teams, the 16 nations pass a first phase during which the first two in each group qualify for the quarterfinals.
From this moment on, there will be knockout clashes, often very tense and full of twists. The CAN almost never consecrates only the same team, a factor that contributes to make the tournament a thrilling competition that always proves very interesting to follow.
The surprises are often numerous and the large stakes proposed by the bookmakers are generally higher than the Europeans or the World Cup. Here is an opportunity to raise your earnings, provided you have all the key
numbers in hand!
At 007soccerpicks we offer you the necessary information to bet on the matches of the African Cup: best odds, statistics and forecasts for each game.
- Eswatini – Egypt Prediction & Picks (16.10.2018)
- Tunisia – Egypt Prediction & Preview and Betting Tips (11.06.2017)
- Burkina Faso – Egypt Prediction & Preview and Betting Tips (01.02.2017)
- D.R. Congo – Ghana Prediction & Preview and Betting Tips (29.01.2017)
- Egypt – Morocco Prediction & Preview and Betting Tips (29.01.2017)
- Senegal – Cameroon Prediction & Preview and Betting Tips (28.01.2017)
- Burkina Faso – Tunisia Prediction & Preview and Betting Tips (28.01.2017)