World Cup 2018 Picks, Predictions & Tips
In 2018 the World Cup will be played in Russia, and will still be the biggest sporting event of the year. In this section you will find all the forecasts on the most anticipated sporting event.
Beginners – How does the World Cup work?
Before getting to the heart of the matter, let’s remember how the World Cup works. Regarding the format of the competition it is simple, 32 countries are divided into 8 groups of four, the first two are qualified at the end of the three group matches.
In the same group, each country faces each member, on the various stadiums of Russia,and the final stage will take place from 14 June to 15 July 2018 with 32 participating teams, so far from the 208 national teams that played the
Here you will find the best ante-post odds, as well as the analysis with free statistics, odds and predictions both on the qualification challenges and the final stages and also concerning the results (1X2, Handicap, Double Chance)
and the goals (Over-Under, Goal YES-NO), but also special bets on the scorers or in ante-post on the victory of the groups and the final title.
- Japan – Senegal Prediction & Picks (24.06.2018)
- Poland – Colombia Prediction & Picks (24.06.2018)
- England – Panama Prediction & Picks (24.06.2018)
- Belgium – Tunisia Prediction & Picks (23.06.2018)
- South Korea – Mexico Prediction & Picks (23.06.2018)
- Germany – Sweden Prediction & Picks (23.06.2018)
- Serbia – Switzerland Prediction & Picks (22.06.2018)