St. Liege vs. Panathinaikos Prediction
- St. Liege and Panathinaikos will be face to face this Thursday in Europa League Group Stage Round 3 in a very balanced and interesting match, the match will be played on Stade Maurice Dufrasne and will start at 18:00. The two teams have met four times so far and St. Liege are undefeated with three victories and a scoreless draw. The last head to head match between the two teams was in 2014 in a friendly match when St. Liege defeat away their opponents 1-2.
- St. Liege is ranked on the 3rd place in Europa League Group G with one point, one goal scored and 2 goals received in the previous two league matches. Last round in Europa League they have played against Ajax and lost 1-0.
- There is a tendency for goals in their home games, for 18 of the last 21 matches he played ended with Over 1.5 goals. In 14 games, suffered the first goal four times and never managed to turn the score.
- Panathinaikos are ranked on the last place in the standings with 0 points, one goal scored and 4 goals received. Last round on Europa League they have played against Celta Vigo and lost 2-0.
- In the recently started Greek Super League, the club has been doing a good campaign, occupying the second position. For this duel, the coach should keep the team in 4-5-1, highlighting the attacker Berg.
- This match will be broadcasted live on www.bet365.com.
Submit your pick for St. Liege – Panathinaikos