Southampton vs. Inter Prediction
- Southampton and Inter will be face to face this Thursday in Europa League Group Stage Round 4 in a very balanced and interesting match, the match will will start at 20:05 and will be an explosive one from the outset.
- Today will be the second direct match between the two teams the last head to head match between the two teams was last week when Inter defeat at home their opponents 1-0.
- This match is announced to be a close one from the outset and it will be very hard to predict a winner as both teams are playing great lately.
- Today Southampton will have some important missing players: Jérémy Pied, Cédric Soares, Matt Targett, Shane Long and Florin Gardos are out.
- Southampton are in a very goos shape lately and we expect them to lead this match from the first minutes and put a lot of pressure on their opponents, Southampton is a strong opponent and will be very difficult to defeat them.
- Southampton are ranked on the 2nd place in the standings with 4 points, 3 goals scored and 1 goal received, last round in Europa League they were defeated 1-0 by Inter and before this they recorded a scoreless draw with H. Beer Shava.
- In the first round of the league they won at home with Sparta Prague by (3-0).
- Inter comes after a 1-0 defeat with Sampdoria and a 2-1 victory with Torino in Serie A, the team need to recover their shape and be very focused on this match as they can not afford another failure.
- Inter are now ranked on the last place in Group K with 3 points 2 goals scored and 5 goals received, they are looking for a victory today, they hope to make the same match as last week against Southampton and defeat them again today.
- Inter have a full list on missing players today and this could cause them some troubles: Felipe Melo, Marcelo Brozovic, Geoffrey Kondogb, João, Mário, Stevan Jovetic and Gabriel.
- The competition will be broadcasted live on www.bet365.com.
Submit your pick for Southampton – Inter