Krasnodar vs. Schalke Prediction
- Krasnodar and Schalke will be face to face this Thursday in Europa League Group Stage Round 3 in a very balanced and interesting match, the match will be played on Kuban Stadium and will start at 18:00. Today will be the first direct match between the two teams and we expect an explosive match from the outset.
- Krasnodar is located currently in the first position of the ranking of the UEFA Europa League Group I managed to collect 6 points after 2 rounds.
- In the previous round in Krasnodar managed a resounding victory at home against Nice: 5-2. The hosts are closing a great moment this season in Europa League with 5 points accumulated in 3 matches, last round Krasnodar draw with Arsenal Tula, with the score 0-0. Joãozinho Brazilian is the top scorer of the team in the Champions League, with 3 goals in 2 matches.
- Russian and Brazilian Wanderson F. Smolov will not perform because of medical problems addressed.
On the other side, Schalke is ranked on the 2nd place in Group I standings with 6 points obtained in 2 matches of UEFA Europa League.
- Schalke managed in the previous round of the Europa League to impose at home, 3-1, in front of the Salzburg. In the home championship, the guests are a in a tremendous shape with four points obtained in the last 2 stages. Recently, Schalke drew on the Augsburg to third with the score 1-1.
- Germans can not rely on M. Choup Moting, Coke, Breel Embolo, Sam S. and B. Tekpetey who will miss out due to some injuries problems.
- The competition will start at 19:45 so don’t miss it, it will be broadcasted live on www.bet365.com.
Submit your pick for Krasnodar – Schalke