Braga vs. Konyaspor Prediction
- Estadio Municipal de Braga will host Thursday evening confrontation between the local team and Konyaspor. Match in Portugal, which is scheduled to begin at 10:05 p.m., will count for ranking the UEFA Champions League Group H, a group that includes bands from Gent and Shakhtar Donetsk.
- Braga managed to collect only two points behind the first three confrontations in the group, a modest performance it does not offer grounds for confidence in the chances of qualifying for the knockout stages of the competition.
- After two weeks has moved to Konya Büyükşehir Torku Arena, where the band Turkish led at halftime, but was seen eventually matched his goal Koka, whose success has brought an important point for the team in Portugal.
The central defender and defensive midfielder Mauro Andre Pinto will not perform in this match because of medical problems, while striker Rui Fonte in is uncertain because of a sprain ankle.
Probable team: Matheus, Baiano, Marcelo Goiano, Velazquez, Rosic, Ricardo Horta, Vukcevic, Alan Wilson Eduardo, Pedro Santos, Koka.
- Konyaspor was considered the team with the fewest chances of entering the knockout rounds of the Europa League, and the team coached by Aykut Kocaman has confirmed his outsider status, amassing one point after the first three group matches.
- Central defender Jagos Vukovic holder in the previous match with Braga, will not play this time because of medical problems.
- Probable team: Kırıntılı, Turan, Douglas, Uslu, Skuba, Findikli, Camdali, Milosevic, Bajic, Hadziahmetovic, Sahiner.
- The two teams have never had the opportunity to face up to the match in the second half of October, when the match ended in a draw the stadium in Konya.
- The competition will be broadcasted live on www.bet365.com.
Submit your pick for Braga – Konyaspor