Arsenal arrives chaining a run of 5 consecutive games without winning in the Premier League (3 draws and 2 losses), a dynamic in which it has drawn at home (2-2 vs Southampton / 1-1 vs Wolverhampton / 2-2 vs Crystal Palace) and lost out (2-0 vs. Leicester / 1-0 vs. Sheffield). These results leave him in the middle of the table although only 1 point from the Europa League positions, specifically Wolverhampton (5th).
As for the Europa League, Arsenal remains unbeaten for the moment (3 wins and 1 draw), results that keep it as the leader of the group with 4 points advantage over Standard Liege and Eintracht Frankfurt itself, so if he does not lose this match, he would ensure his classification for the next round, regardless of the result obtained by the Standard.
Arsenal presents these numbers in Europa League:
– Ranked in 1st position of Group F with 10 points after 4 contested days.
– As a local he has 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses with 7 goals in favor and 2 against.
– As a visitor he has 1 victory, 1 draw and 0 losses with 4 goals in favor and 1 against.
As for the lineup, Arsenal will not have casualties for this match.
Eintracht Frankfurt :
Eintracht Frankfurt has lost in 3 of its last 4 games played in Bundesliga (1 victory), a dynamic in which in the last month it has only managed to win, curiously, Bayern Munich (5-1). In spite of everything, these bad results keep him in the middle zone of the table to 3 points of the Europa League (Dortmund, 6th) and 5 of the Champions League (Freiburg, 4th).
As for the Europa League, Eintracht Frankfurt has come to an end to 2 straight wins, a defeat that leaves it in 3rd place tied with Standard Liege (2nd) and 4 points of Arsenal (1st), so score in this match would make him reach the last day with options to qualify.
The Eintracht Frankfurt presents these numbers in Europa League:
– Ranked in 3rd position of Group F with 6 points after 4 contested days.
– As home he has 1 victory, 0 draws and 1 loss with 2 goals in favor and 4 against.
– As a visitor he has 1 victory, 0 draws and 1 loss with 2 goals in favor and 2 against.
As for the lineup, Eintracht Frankfurt will have the casualties of Kevin Trapp and Marco Russ .