Ludogorets vs. Plzen Prediction
- Ludogorets (Bul) and Plzen (Cze) will play today in a very unbalanced match in the first leg of Champions League Qualification Final. The match will start at 19:45 and we expect to see a very interesting and tough fought from the outset.
- Ludogorets are the favourites at the bookmakers and we expect them to lead this match from the outset and put a lot of pressure on their opponents.
- This is the second time when the two teams will be face to face, the last head to head match between the two teams was in January 2016 in a friendly match when Ludogorets defeat 2-1 Plzen.
- The match today will be an explosive one so don’t miss it, it will be broadcasted live at www.bet365.com !
- Ludogorets comes after a 1-0 defeat withLevski, they won three of the last five matches in all competitions and are in a very good shape, we expect them to put a lot of pressure on their opponents.
- Plzen comes after a 3-0 victory with Pribram, they are undefeated in their last five matches in all competitions.
Submit your pick for Ludogorets – Plzen