We are going now to this Group E meeting that will be decided this coming Wednesday. Encounter that will face Liverpool and Spartak Moscow in Anfield.
– We need to show 4 or more cards for success. The red counts as 2 cards and maximum is 3 cards per player. There is also this same line in the kambi practically to this same quota (1,85).
– Well, we are facing the only game of this last day in which they face a direct duel 2 teams that play their way to the last 16 depending solely on themselves and the result of this game. And the truth that has surprised me enough this line / share of cards for a face-to-face meeting for both, that all their options are played here.
– The situation of the group is the following one: Liverpool is leader with 9 points, 8 has the Seville and 6 points has obtained the Spartak of Moscow. Sevilla plays against the weakest team of the group, in Slovenia against Maribor more specifically, a match where the hispalenses are clear favorites to victory.
The Spartak therefore needs to give the bell in Anfield to make the bench jump. The Russians need the 3 points to be in the eighth. Meanwhile Liverpool with a tie ensures their pass to the round of 16 and if they add the 3 points will be first group.
– I do not expect a game too easy for the English. In the match of the first round in Russia the result was Spartak 1-1 Liverpool. In addition, the Russians competed well in the Pizjuán where they lost only 2-1 and Sevilla himself won 5-1 in Russia.
– I guess to put this line will be based on the first round match Spartak-Liverpool, which had 3 yellow but it was still the 2nd round and there was still room for error, this will not be the case of Wednesday’s game.
– As for cards Liverpool has received a total of 8 yellow and 1 red in the 5 games, so with this scoring system would be 2 cards / match. In its 2 games against Sevilla this line was overcome, 6 yellow and 1 red in Anfield and 4 yellow in Pizjuán (I do not play against Maribor because against a weak opponent we already know that there are usually fewer cards).
– For their part, Spartak Moscow received a total of 10 yellows in the 5 matches played. Therefore they also have an average of 2 own / match cards. In their matches against Sevilla we have shown 4 yellows both in Russia and in Pizjuán.
– And then we have the referee of the contest, which will be the Polish Szymon Marciniak. A referee of the most card holders at the level of European competitions. In the last 2 seasons he has refereed a total of 10 European competition matches (1 of them from Europa League and the other 9 from Champions) and has surpassed this line 8 times. In addition in these 10 commented parties it removed a total of 6 red cards.
So referee card and life or death match between 2 teams that still taking into account their matches against Maribor, have an average of 2 own cards / match each team.
Check out our VIP Prediction for Liverpool – Spartak Moscow
|About our PAID PICKS/VIP PREDICTIONS||Unlock our VIP prediction for this game!|