Betting tips for Villarreal vs Atletico Madrid
– In Villarreal, Soldado (down to March), Samu Castillejo (down this day) while N’Diaye and Denis Cheryshev are doubtful.
– In the Atleti, Filipe Luis and Augusto Hernández are safe casualties.
We talk about the 2 teams:
– Villarreal: Comes from a tough match in Europa League where he could not win until 88 minutes thanks to a marvel of Trigueros. In the League are not at their best, 3 games without winning and without scoring goals and now face an Atlético that comes from losing in Munich even without playing anything is not the ideal scenario for the Fran Escribá. It is an important match, they are 5º with 23 points and to win this match would advance to Atlético to get into positions of Champions.
If we talk about cards we have a rather under team on cards. 23 yellows in 14 games, with a 1.64 average with Jaume Costa receiving the most, 4 and the only one who is ready for suspension in the next match in Gijón. In that sense also if it receives card would arrive clean for the visit of the Barcelona to the Madrigal where the yellow ones hope to give a scare to those of Luis Enrique.
– Atlético de Madrid: Simeone’s team is not at its best. Beyond the defeat in Champions where they had nothing at stake, their league tie against Espanyol in the Madrigal sat like a jug of cold water in a day where they had the opportunity to approach the lead after the classic league. Right now they are 4 to 9 of the Madrid leader, 3 of Barcelona and 2 of Sevilla and for them it is necessary to win if they want to fight for the league. Atleti could not beat Villarreal in any of the 2 matches last season (1-0 for Villarreal at Madrigal and 0-0 at Calderon).
If we go to the card section Atleti has received 30 yellow cards and 2 red cards (the reds are worth 2 for this pick) totaling an average of 2.4 cards per game for Simeone. Koke is the most received along with Correa with 4 cards and the Spanish has already been expelled 1 match. Others like Godín or Gabi add 3 cards.
Now if we talk about the referee arbitrates Hernandez Hernandez, a referee who averages 5.21 yellow cards and 0.31 red, a data much more over than those that add Villarreal and Atlético together. In the last 10 days he has averaged 5.6 yellow and 0.3 red. This pick would be green in 7 of the last 10 games and only red in 3:
– Sporting 2-0 Eibar (Matchday 36 Liga 2015/16) (4 cards)
– Eibar 1-0 Valencia (Round 2 League 2016/17) (4 cards)
– Real Madrid 2-1 Sporting (Day 13 Liga 2016/17) (4 cards)
All red to 1 card to secure a null.
It is a pick that can be tested for a match that must be very disputed between 2 teams that must raise the flight to aspire for the titles. Stake 2 and good luck to whoever follows me.
Check out our VIP Prediction for Villarreal vs Atletico Madrid!
|About our PAID PICKS/VIP PREDICTIONS||Unlock our VIP prediction for this game!|