Villarreal – Rayo Vallecano SOCCER PICKS
Party fully immersed in the fight to avoid the relegation to 2nd division. We need at least 5 cards for the null and 6 or more to charge. The red ones count as 2 cards and maximum 3 per player. In wh went good quota to over 45 points but collapsed.
– The Lightning arrives in a nefarious run of results, Michel was already talked about ultimatum at Camp Nou and this yes that may be his last bullet. The vallecanos chain 6 defeats to the thread and accumulate 23 points being 19º classified.
– Villarreal are improving their game and their results with the return of Calleja but in the league they still feel the pressure of playing with the rope around their necks. They are ranked 17th with 26 points, being the 1st team that would be saved right now.
– Villarreal has a league average of 2.9 own / match cards. How local raise to 3.1 own cards / match. While the Lightning is in the 2,7 own cards / party, average that maintain in their parties as visitors.
– The referee will be González González, who in the league overall is one of the least credit card holders but he had a very under-season start and lately he is drawing enough cards. In its last 6 games refereed in league the balance is 4 hits, 1 null and 1 failure. In his last 8 would be 5 hits, 1 null and 2 failures.
– In the last 3 direct duels between these 2 teams in league they were just 5 cards but I think that in this game there should be a point of tension for everything that is at stake.