- Valencia and Barcelona will be face to face today at 15:15 in LaLiga Round 9 in a very unbalanced competition where Valencia have no chance to the victory.
- Barcelona is playing great this season and are the clear favourites at the online bookmakers, there is no doubt that they will crush their opponents today, the question is how many goals will they score today. The last head to head match between the two teams was in April this year and Barcelona was defeated by their opponents 2-1. There have been scored under 3.5 goals in five of the last six matches between the two teams, we recommend you to bet on under 3.5 goals in this competition.
- Barcelona is ranked on the 4th place in the standings and have won 5 of their last 8 league matches, last round they have played against Dep. La Coruna and won 4-0 and before this against Celta Vigo when they have suffered a surprising 4-3 defeat.
- Valencia comes after a 2-1 victory with Gijon and a 2-0 defeat with Atl. Madrid, they are situated on the 14th place in the standings with 9 points and have won only 3 of their last 8 league matches this season. Barcelona is undefeated in 6 of the last 7 matches against their opponents today.
- This match will be broadcasted live at www.bet365.com so don’t miss it!
Submit your pick for Valencia – Barcelona