- Sunday, 11.06.2016, starting at 19:45 will take place duel Sevilla – Barcelona, in the 11th round of the first leagues in Spain.
- Sevilla lies currently in 4th position in the ranking of the Primera Division, he managed to collect 21 points after 10 rounds.
The hosts are in good shape with 7 points accumulated in the last 3 games of the championship. Previous round, Sevilla drew on the ground in Gijon, with the score 1-1. In UEFA Champions League, Sevilla has just triumphed on home soil, 4-0, in front of the Dinamo Zagreb.
Argentine Luciano Vietto team is top scorer in the league, he has 4 goals scored before this stage.
- The hosts can not rely on the suspended Gabriel Mercado and accidentatii Benoit Tremoulinas and Michael Krohn Dehli.
- On the other side, Barcelona ranks 2nd of Spanish first league standings with 22 points in 10 matches of the championship.
- The guests alternating side developments lately. After the success of the championship Granada (1-0), Catalans suffered a defeat in the UEFA Champions League on the field at Manchester City, 3-1.
- South Americans Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi are the best scorers in the Primera Division team with 7 goals scored by each, in 10 stages.
- Guests can not rely on Andres Iniesta in this trip and Jeremy Mathieu, both having medical problems.
- Sevilla Probable team: Rico – Escudero, Rami, Pareja, Mariano – N’Zonzi, Iborra – Vitolo, Correa Vazquez – Vietto.
- Barcelona Probable team: Ter Stegen – Roberto, Mascherano, Umtiti, Digne – Rakitic, Busquets, Rafinha – Messi, Suarez, Neymar.
Submit your pick for Sevilla – Barcelona