- Friday, November 4, 2016, at 19:45, live on Digi Sport 1, plays Malaga – Gijon, the first match of the 11th round of La Liga.
- Malaga is ranked 11th in La Liga with 12 points and a goal perfectly equal, 14-14. In the last round, she had a match with all but lost for the fourth time this season, 2-4 against Atletico Madrid in a match on foreign land. Moreover, that lies at home might be auspicious, as he gathered 10 points from 15 possible, and in the last three games has as many wins, period in which he scored eight times and collect only two goals .
- Info lot: Weligton, Charles, Keko and Recio are accindentati, Gonzalo Castro suspended and Llorente, Torres and Kuzmanovic uncertain.
- On the other side, Gijon has problems, failing to win the last five games, as a consequence, reached No. 18, the first under the red line, with 9 points, with one of the most neproducetive attacks so far, with eight successful . However, after a series of consecutive defeats in the previous two rounds came two draws, but the last one was at home, 1-1 with Sevilla when he passed Gomez grabbed a goal. Now playing away and does not seem to agree all this situation since it gathered two points from possible 15 and scored as many goals.
- Probable teams Malaga (4-2-3-1): Kameni – Rosales – Kone – Llorente – Ricca – Camacho – Fornals – Jony – Juanpa – Juankar – Ramirez.
- Probable Teames Gjon (4-4-2): Cuellar – Lillo – Amorebieta – Apples – Canela – Gomez – Cases – Alvarez – Lopez – Rodriguez – Cop.
- Malaga has a few missing, but can do without them, being very close to producing surprising in the previous stage. Another plus is his land a decisive factor in the victory of Malaga, considering that not excel in Gijon travel. So, I think the series of victories in front of their supporters is likely to continue for the host team, taking advantage of all the good form going through her opponents.
Submit your pick for Malaga – Gijon