This weekend the domestic league returns after the stoppage of selections and we arrive at the day number 12. This week I will propose the victory of Malaga against Deportivo de la Coruña playing at home. The quota is above 2 and I think that is due solely to the state or the moment in which it is in Malaga since at any other time the fee should be around 1.75.
Argument, first of all I want to talk about the state of form of both teams:
1) Malaga: everyone knows how bad the League started, now after 11 hours they have 4 points, having achieved a victory and a draw.
2) Deportivo de la Coruña: at this moment they have 11 points in 11 games they have won 3 and 2 draws. He has undergone a change of coach and it seems that with the new coach they want to change the way they play a little, more open and with more pressure. More direct.
A priori we see that Deportivo de la Coruña comes at a better time than Malaga who is in a very dangerous situation because if they do not get points can be very complicated to continue in the First Division.
I am going to try to analyze this game a little more deeply and the conditions of it.
1) the match arrived after a break of 2 weeks in which there has been no league day and many internationals have been concentrated with their national teams. In the case of Malaga have traveled Peñaranda (returned before) and Juanpi. In the case of Depor have traveled Schar, Borges, Fede Valverde, Pantilimon, Andone more Francis but I do not think he had any chance to play this weekend. That is to say that Málaga has been able to prepare the game better by having almost all of its players.
2) Secondly, I want to comment that Málaga recovers many of the players who were injured. The truth is that it is not clear if he will play with one with two strikers, in the event that he plays with a striker he usually supports him with a playmaker who is usually Juanpi but could rest this week for his international commitment. Yes, he plays with two strikers with total security, one of them will be Peñaranda.
3) in front will have a Deportivo de la Coruña that with Cristobal Parralo usually plays more for the bands, will also try to pressure the rival team in a more intense way than they did with Pepe Mel. If the Deportivo de la Coruña opens a lot the bands will be able to generate many interior spaces in its creation area that will be able to take advantage of the midfield of Málaga. Despite the results they have had are players who have a certain quality and who can put many balls on the back of the Galician defense to cause doubts in it.
4) regarding the possible losses of both teams for the game, in Málaga the important losses are those of the midfielder with Kuzmanovic and that of Diego Rolan. In the Depor have Juanfran off the defense, Luisinho on the side and there is doubt whether or not the goalkeeper Ruben will come to the game or if he will play in his place as he has done these last weeks Pantilimon. The truth is that for this pick it is good for us to play Pantilimon because it has shown that it is lower than that shown by Rubén Martínez.
5) a fact that I like in relation to this game is that Deportivo de la Coruna does not win at La Rosaleda since 2003 the most common result is a draw since the last 11 games played at La Rosaleda between these two teams were They have given 7 draws and 4 Málaga victories. So if someone does not want to risk the simple victory of Málaga can look for victory without a draw or an Asian handicap 0 in favor of Málaga but of course in that case the fee will go down enough but it is possible to combine it.
6) in the absence of listening to press conferences prior to the game I hope that Malaga has been aware of the need to start adding points since the next matches they have are more complicated. He has to play against the big ones so this game is of vital importance I would dare to say that it is a final for them.
For all the above I believe in the victory of Málaga but recognizing the state of form of this team we will control the stake a lot when making the play. As I said in the argument, another option is for Alejandra for Asian 0 in favor of Málaga to look for victory without a draw from the home team.
Check out our VIP Prediction for Malaga – Dep. La Coruna
|About our PAID PICKS/VIP PREDICTIONS||Unlock our VIP prediction for this game!|