Prediction for Granada CF – Valencia
Penalty conceded and failed in the match: Yes @ 12.00
We are going with a very special and risky bet but I already wanted to try. It will be for the match that will dispute Granada against Valencia on Sunday morning in the stadium of the first mentioned, the Carmenes.
We are going to look for this great quota 12 that gives us hill for this forecast, the bet can be found in the section Scorers / Specials, in the bottom. In Betstars you have a quota 11 also and the truth that both I think it has enough value.
We need to miss a penalty during the match, we do not care if it fails the Granada or Valencia fails, stop the goalkeeper or not go to goal. We will choose this option to ensure something more.
– The bet is based on placing confidence in the goalkeeper of Valencia, the Brazilian parapenaltis Diego Alves. This goalkeeper is making history in the Spanish league. It has become, thanks to the last penalty that stopped in the game against Deportivo 2 days ago, in the goalkeeper who has stopped more penalties throughout the history of the Spanish first division.
– And is that the Brazilian goalkeeper now accumulates a total of 51 penaltis launched by the opponents over his goal, of which he has stopped a not inconsiderable number of 24 of these penalties.
In the last party disputed by Valencia another penalty was pitched (2 consecutive days pitting a penalty against Valencia) and in that occasion Iago Aspas yes that managed to convert the penalty in goal so that the following penalty should touch him to Diego Alves, right ?.
In any case we already see how this goalkeeper, in an incredible way, practically saves half of the penalties that throw him on his goal.
– Diego Alves has detained penalties for the best players in our league: Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Diego Costa, Griezman, Kanoute … and many other great players who have passed or still pass through our league.
The truth is that as they pit a penalty in favor of the Granada, a team that is in a very delicate situation to 7 points of the salvation that marks the Leganés, I put in the skin of the Granada player who is going to launch this theoretical penalty, and I think that they can shake their legs taking in the goal to the specialist Diego Alves.
– In addition we must remember that it also serves us that the penalty is missed by Valencia, which in the end is never known, although this is an addition to which we will not seek much justification.
– On the other hand the party will arbitrate the Basque referee Vicandi Garrido, who has refereed a total of 15 matches this season in the first division, in which he has scored a total of 7 penalties.
– In this way we can observe how Vicandi points out practically a penalty every 2 games and that is the second collegiate that most penaltis per game has indicated of the whole league, only behind Álvarez Izquierdo.
– So we will hope that Vicandi pities a maximum penalty during the match, hopefully be in favor of the local team, Granada and in that case to trust that the Brazilian goalkeeper of Valencia Diego Alves (with 24/51 penalties Stopped in its passage by the Spanish league), stop 1 more penalty to give us a hit.
With all of this I believe that you have to cast this bet with low stake.
Check out our VIP Prediction for Granada CF – Valencia !
|About our PAID PICKS/VIP PREDICTIONS||Unlock our VIP prediction for this game!|