Our league game that is played at noon on Sunday and faces Athletic and Levante in San Mamés, both arrive equally in the standings, same points, in the middle of the table with 17 points after 12 days.
I go with a card under, I predict that there will be less than 5 cards, they should help to paint both the referee and the teams green, we go by parts that there are very favorable data.
The referee of the match will be Alberola Rojas, we already know him, a colleague who likes to let play, more English style than anything else, he already was last season and in this one he continues with his clear personality, here his matches in this first campaign section:
– Barcelona-Valladolid: 3 yellow cards (green).
– Mallorca-Real Madrid: 2 yellow and 1 red card (green).
– Sevilla-Real Sociedad: 2 yellow cards (green).
– Levante-Eibar: 2 yellow cards (green).
– Valencia-Mallorca: 2 yellow cards (green).
– Leganés-Osasuna: 5 yellow and 1 red (red) card.
The balance very good with almost full, a single red in 6 games, the greens also most with margin.
We are now with the teams, they are nothing cardholders, Athletic is the team that has received the least cards to date, Levante for its part the sixth team that has received the least cards in what we have in the league, here their numbers:
– Athletic: 20 yellow cards and none red.
– Lift: 27 yellow and 1 red card.
– Athletic: 1.67 yellow cards / match.
– Lift: 2.25 yellow cards / match.
The sum of both teams takes us to 4 cards, that together with Alberola Rojas must make us paint green.