Marbella comes chaining a streak of 11 consecutive games without losing in Second Division B (7 wins and 4 draws), a great dynamic of unbeatable in which highlights the fact that he has won in 4 of his last 5 games, beating Sanluqueño (1-2), Don Benito (1-0), UCAM Murcia (4-0) and Villarrobledo (1-4), and also drawing away from home against Mérida (0-0).
As a local, Marbella remains unbeaten this season (8 wins and 5 draws), results that place it at the top of the standings with 1 point of advantage over Cartagena (2nd) and 10 over San Fernando (5th), for what your promotion playoff place seems pretty safe.
Marbella presents these numbers in Group IV of Second Division B:
– Ranked in 1st position with 50 points after 25 contested days.
– As home he has 8 wins, 5 draws and 0 losses with 21 goals in favor and 10 against.
– As a visitor he has 5 wins, 6 draws and 1 loss with 18 goals in favor and 10 against.
As for the lineup, Marbella will not have casualties for this match.
Linense comes to this match having not won in 4 of their last 5 Second Division B games (2 draws and 2 losses), a dynamic in which they have only defeated San Luqueño (1-0), they have drawn at home against to Mérida (0-0) and out to Don Benito (2-2), and he has lost against Cartagena (3-2) and UCAM Murcia (4-3).
As a visitor, Linense registers 3 consecutive games without winning (1 draw and 2 losses), some improved results that keep it located in the middle area of the table 7 points away from the ascent playoff positions (Yeclano, 4th). Therefore, their options to reach these positions go through trying to score before the leader.
Linense presents these numbers in Group IV of Second Division B:
– Ranked in 7th position with 36 points after 25 contested days.
– As home he has 6 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses with 10 goals in favor and 6 against.
– As a visitor he has 3 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses with 16 goals in favor and 20 against.
Regarding the alignment, Linense will have the loss of Igor Martínez.