Manchester City comes chaining a streak of 5 consecutive games without losing in Premier League (4 wins and 1 draw), a dynamic in which only points have been left at home against Crystal Palace (2-2), winning the rest of clashes (0-1 vs Sheffield / 1-6 vs Aston Villa / 2-1 vs Everton / 2-0 vs Sheffield).
At home, Manchester City has 4 straight games without losing (3 wins and 1 draw), results that are allowing it to maintain the 2nd position with 3 points ahead of Leicester (3rd), its main pursuer for that runner-up that right now It seems the only possible goal. As for the FA Cup comes from eliminating the Port Vale (4-1).
Manchester City presents these numbers in Premier League:
– Ranked in 2nd position with 51 points after 24 contested days.
– As home he has 8 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses with 31 goals in favor and 12 against.
– As a visitor he has 8 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses with 34 goals in favor and 15 against.
As for the lineup, Manchester City will have the loss of Leroy Sané ; as well as the doubts of John Stones and Benjamin Mendy .
Fulham arrives registering a streak of 3 consecutive games without losing in the Championship (2 wins and 1 draw), a dynamic in which he has won the Middlesbrough (1-0), the Hull City (0-1) and has drawn out of home against Charlton Athletic (0-0). In the 3 games he has managed to keep his goal unbeaten.
As a visitor Fulham has not lost in his last 3 games (1 win and 2 draws), good results that keep him placed in playoff positions of promotion (3rd) at 3 points away from the direct ascent zone marked by the Leeds (2nd), although with one match more than this one. As for the FA Cup comes from eliminating Aston Villa (2-1).
Fulham presents these numbers in Championship:
– Ranked in 3rd position with 49 points after 29 games played.
– As home he has 9 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses with 26 goals in favor and 16 against.
– As a visitor he presents 5 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses with 16 goals in favor and 14 against.
As for the lineup, Fulham will have the loss of Aleksandar Mitrovic .