Rayo Vallecano :
Rayo Vallecano arrives chaining a run of 5 consecutive draws in Liga SmartBank, a dynamic in which he has matched on the scoreboard both at home (1-1 vs Real Oviedo / 1-1 vs Extremadura) and out (0-0 vs Tenerife / 0-0 vs Mirandés / 1-1 vs Ponferradina). In addition, you have to add another 4 previous games without losing (3 wins and 1 draw).
As a local Rayo Vallecano registers 4 straight games without losing (2 wins and 2 draws), results that have made him settle in the middle zone of the classification, staying 4 points away from the positions of promotion playoffs (Elche, 6th) and with 7 of advantage over the descent (Real Oviedo, 19th / Lugo, 20th).
Rayo Vallecano presents these numbers in SmartBank League:
– Ranked in 12th position with 36 points after 27 games played (1 match less).
– As home he has 5 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses with 17 goals in favor and 13 against.
– As a visitor he has 2 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses with 16 goals in favor and 15 against.
As for the alignment, Rayo Vallecano will have the casualties of Santi Comesaña, Baby , José Ángel Pozo, Alberto García and Leonardo Ulloa; as well as the doubt of Esteban Saveljich .
Huesca comes to end a streak of 2 consecutive defeats in the SmartBank League, a victory against Almeria (3-2) that allows it to win again after being defeated in the previous days by Girona (1-0) and Ponferradina (3-1). Before these defeats he had managed to beat Lugo (2-1).
As a visitor, Huesca records 5 straight games without winning (2 draws and 3 losses), poor results that, despite everything, keep him in playoff positions of ascent (4th) with 8 points ahead of Numancia (7th), Fuenlabrada (7th) and Mirandés (9th), the teams that threaten their playoff place.
Huesca presents these numbers in Liga SmartBank:
– Ranked in 4th position with 46 points after 28 days played
– As home he has 11 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses with 24 goals in favor and 11 against.
– As a visitor he has 3 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses with 11 goals in favor and 17 against.
As for the alignment, Huesca will have the casualties of Pablo Ínsua , Cheick Doukouré , Toni Datkovic and Luisinho .