Malaga arrives at this match by registering 5 draws in its last 6 SmartBank League matches (1 victory), an unbeatable dynamic in which it has only won against Tenerife (2-0), tying the rest of matches both at home (1 -1 vs Lugo / 3-3 vs Elche) as outside (1-1 vs Real Oviedo / 0-0 vs Extremadura / 0-0 vs Numancia).
As a local, Malaga has 5 games in a row without losing (2 wins and 3 draws), a good run of unbeatability that is allowing it to stay out of the relegation places although by little, since it only takes a point of advantage to Tenerife ( 18th), Extremadura (19th) and Lugo (20th), so scoring on this day seems essential.
Malaga presents these numbers in Liga SmartBank:
– Ranked in 16th position with 23 points after 22 contested days.
– As home he has 2 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses with 11 goals in favor and 10 against.
– As a visitor he has 2 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses with 7 goals in favor and 10 against.
As for the lineup, Malaga will have the loss of Diego González ; as well as the doubts of David Lombán , Adrián González and Keko Gontán .
La Ponferradina comes from registering a run of 3 consecutive games without losing in the SmartBank League (2 wins and 1 draw), a dynamic in which it has won Almeria (2-3) and Deportivo La Coruña (2-0) and has tied at home against Cádiz (0-0). These results occur after he linked 5 straight games without winning (3 draws and 2 losses).
As a visitor, Ponferradina comes to end 3 straight games without winning (1 draw and 2 losses), a victory that allows him to settle in the middle of the table and stay only 2 points away from the promotion playoff positions. , specifically from Las Palmas (6th), a team that marks these positions. As for the Copa del Rey comes from being eliminated by the Ebro (1-0).
Ponferradina presents these numbers in the SmartBank League:
– Ranked in 10th position with 31 points after 22 contested days.
– As home he has 5 wins, 6 draws and 1 loss with 16 goals in favor and 8 against.
– As a visitor he has 2 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses with 13 goals in favor and 16 against.
As for the lineup, Ponferradina will have the loss of Jon García ; as well as the doubts of Óscar Sielva and Carlos Bravo .