Udinese vs. Torino Prediction
- Udinese and Torino will play this Monday in Round 11 of Serie A in a very balanced and interesting match, both teams are playing great lately and we expect a close fought from the outset.
- Udinese are ranked on the 12th position in the standings in Serie A, managed to collect 13 points after 10 rounds with 13 goals scored and 16 goals received, they have failed to win 6 of the last 10 league matches.
- The hosts managed to overcome during lean on a crossing after the last two matches of the championship have got maximum points.
- In the previous round, Udinese triumphed on the ground of Palermo 3-1.
- Cyril Thereau and Duvan Zapata are the top scorers of the team this season with 3 goals in every championship.
- Pablo Armero, Panagiotis Kone and Adalberto Peñaranda will be missing from the group hosts; they have some medical problems.
- Probable team Udinese: Karnezis – Felipe Danilo, Angella, Widmer – Hallfredsson, Kumsal, Fofana – Paul – Thera, Zapata.
- On the other side, Torino are ranked on the 8th place in the standings in Serie A with 15 points accumulated in 10 matches of the championship, they have scored 20 goals and received 13 goals and are undefeated in 7 of their last 10 league matches.
- The guests are in a slight drop shape, with one point earned in the last 2 stages. Recently,Torino were defeated by Inter 2-1.
- At home Torino are not playing great, they have lost only 3x away this season.
- Italian A. Belotti is the best scorer of the team in Serie A, it has six goals in 10 stages.
- Cristian Molinaro will not make this trip because of medical problems. This is the only absent from group guests.
- Probable team Torino: Hart – Zappacosta, Rosettini Moretti, Barreca – Benassi, Valdifiori, Basell – Ljajic, Belotti, FALQUE.
Submit your pick for Udinese – Torino