Sassuolo vs. Atalanta Prediction
- Sunday, 11.06.2016, starting at 14:00 will take place duel Sassuolo – Atalanta, in the 12th round of the first leagues in Italy.
- Sassuolo found currently in the 16th position of the ranking of Serie A, managed to collect 13 points after 11 rounds.
- The hosts are in a continuous drop shape, with one point earned in the last 3 games of the championship. Previous round, Sassuolo suffered a defeat on the ground in Lazio 2-1. In the Europa League, the hosts drew at home 2-2 in front of Rapid Vienna.
- Frenchman G. Defrel team is the top scorer in the championship, it has five goals scored before this stage.
- Domenico Berardi, Simone Missiroli, Francesco Magnanelli, Alfred Duncan and Luca Antei will miss the hosts because of injuries.
- On the other side, Atalanta ranks 6th the Italian first league standings with 19 points accumulated in 11 matches of the championship.
- The guests were part of developments increasingly better with the last recorded 4 wins 5 stages. Recently, Atalanta won 3rd consecutive victory in the championship, a 3-0 at home, in front of Genoa.
Ivorian F. Kess is the best scorer of the team in Serie A, with 4 goals scored in 11 stages.
Guests can not rely on this trip Rafael Tolo, Boukary Drame Abdoulaye Konko and, these having medical problems.
- Probable team Sassuolo: Consigli – Peluso, Acerbi, Cannavaro, Lirola – Biondini, Sensi, Pellegrini – Defrel, Matri, Politano.
- Probable team of Atalanta: Berisha – Caldara, Masiello, Zukanovic – Conti Freuler, Kess, Kurt, Spinazzola – Gomez, Petagna.
Submit your pick for Sassuolo – Atalanta