- Napoli and AS Roma are playing this Saturday starting with 14:00 in Round 8 of Serie A in a very balanced competition. This is announced to be an explosive match and a close fought from the outset, we expect Napoli to lead their opponents from the first half but AS Roma have also valuable players and will play more in attack today.
- AS Roma scored at least one goal in each of their last 3 games, moreover they will have today Edin Dzeko who is the top scorer of the team with 5 goals. The two teams are situated very close in the standings at a difference of only one goal. Napoli is ranked on the 2nd place in the standings with 14 points, this season their have scored 14 goals and received 6 goals and are undefeated in six of their last seven league matches.
- AS Roma is ranked on the 3rd place in the standings with 12 points, they have scored 16 goals and received 9 goals and are undefeated in five of the last seven league matches.
- Napoli comes after a 1-0 defeat with Atalanta, they won six of their last eight matches in all competitions.
- AS Roma comes after a 2-1 victory with Inter, and a 4-0 victory in Europa League with Astra.
- AS Roma is undefeated in their last three matches against Napoli with two victories and a draw. There have been scored under 1.5 goals in the last three matches between the two teams and we expect a similar result for today.
- This match will be broadcasted live at www.bet365.com so don’t miss it!
Submit your pick for Napoli – AS Roma