We are going with this Italian Serie A match on this intersemanday, two teams that are in the middle-high zone of the table, Lazio sixth position with 15 points while Torino is eleventh with 11 points, Seeing level and classification we expect matched match.
I go with a card over, more than 55 points to paint green, we know, 6 yellow is worth us or 4 yellow and 1 red card.
I like this line with this quota and it is that in other houses they have been offered a higher point, more than 6 cards ask.
One of the keys of the forecast is the referee, it will be Daniele Orsato, a Series A over who has numbers to think green, between Champions and league we would have full successes this season, here his matches and cards shown in each:
– Rome-Milan: 9 yellow cards (green).
– Galatasaray-Real Madrid: 6 yellow cards (green).
– Bologna-Lazio: 7 yellow cards and 2 red cards (green).
– Valencia-Ajax: 9 yellow cards (green).
– Atalanta-Fiorentina: 7 yellow cards (green).
– Juventus-Naples: 7 yellow cards (green).
The numbers of Daniele Orsato cannot be better, besides almost all the games with a certain margin and it is that in only one it remained in 6 cards, the other minimum 7 cards.
I go now with the numbers of both teams, cards they have received to date after 9 days:
– Lazio: 25 yellow and 1 red card.
– Torino: 20 yellow and 1 red card.
– Lazio: 2.78 yellow cards / match and 0.11 red cards / match.
– Torino: 2.22 yellow cards / match and 0.11 red cards / match.
If we add the average of both we go to 5 yellow cards and 0.22 in red card so attached to the referee is not bad.
To conclude that this same game last season (day 19) there were 8 yellow cards and 2 red cards, we hope that something resembles.