Empoli vs. AS Roma Prediction
- In the 11th round of Serie A, Empoli will receive at home the visit of AS Roma in one of the most unbalanced match of the day. The game will be played on Carlo Castellani stadium and will begin at 14:00, we expect an explosive competition from the outset which promises a lot of surprises.
- Empoli is ranked on the 18th place in the standings with 6 points, the team have failed to win 9 of their last 10 matches played so far in Serie A and are playing incredible bad.
- Empoli have big problems with the attack and are also very bad in the defensive line, this season they have scored 2 goals and received 13 goals.
- Empoli plays extremely modest this season, the team problems are especially in terms of coaching, without managing to score even one goal in the last three matches played on the arena Carlo Castellani.
Over the three matches, one point was achieved at the end of the match ended in a draw against those from Chievo 0-0 so Empoli came in the relegation places.
The experienced striker Alberto Gilardino experiencing problems and muscle nature is uncertain in view of the duel with AS Roma.
- Probable team: Skorupski, Pasqual, Bellusci, Costa Laurin, Croce, Saponara, Mauri, Krunic, Maccarone, Marilungo.
- AS Roma is ranked on the 2nd place in the standings with 22 points and only two defeats suffered this season in Serie A. AS Roma have a very strong attack and are also good in defensive, this season they have scored 26 goals and received 12 goals.
- Luciano Spalletti’s team took advantage of game results, especially of the defeat of Juventus against AC Milan and returned with hopes for winning the title fight.
- AS Roma comes after a 1-3 viceroy with Saussulo and a 4-1 victory with Palermo.
The most important victories of the season were those against Inter (2-1) and Napoli (3-1).
Grouping the capital will not be based on this match Antonio Rudiger and defenders Thomas Vermaelen, while midfielder Diego Perotti this is uncertain.
- Probable team: Szczesny, Fazio, Manolas, Juan Jesus, Emerson, De Rossi, Nainggolan, Mohamed Salah, Paredes, Dzeko, El Shaarawy.
- The two teams have met 19 times so far, with a general favorable balance of capital team, who collected 13 wins, compared to just two successes gained in total by Empoli.
- AS Roma has impressed this season especially in terms of accomplishments throughout the offensive, thanks to the contribution of Stephan El Shaarawy, Edin Dzeko and Mohamed Salah, so Empoli is aware that they need to risk by trying to end the series of matches without a score.
Submit your pick for Empoli – AS Roma