- Sunday starting at 14:00 will take place duel Bologna and Genoa, in the 7th round of the first leagues in Italy.
- Bologna is found currently on the 8th position in the ranking of Serie A with 10 points accumulated in 6 stages.
- The hosts are a growing form with four points obtained in the last two matches of the championship. The previous round, they drew on the ground to Inter 1-1.
- Italians Verdi S. M. Destro and team are top scorers in the league, both with 3 goals scored so far.
- Antonio Mirante, Alfred Gomis, Umar Sadiq and Federico Viviani will be absent because of medical problems addressed.
- On the other side, Genoa is on 10th position of the standings in Serie A, managed to collect 8 points after 5 matches of the championship.
- The guests are a drop shape, with only 2 points obtained in the last 3 stages. Recently, they drew at home 1-1 in front of Pescara.
- Italian L. Pavoletti is the best scorer of the team in Serie A, with 2 goals in 5 stages.
- Guests can not count today: Edenilson and Goran Pandev and Leonardo who are suspended and Pavoletti and Lucas Ocampa who are injured.
- Bologna Probable team: Costa – Torosidis, Gastaldello, Maietta, Krafth – Taider, Nagy, Dzemail – Verdi, Destro, Krejci
- Genoa Probable team: Perin – Izzo, Burdisso, Gentiletti – Lazovic, Rincon, Veloso Laxalt – Ntcham, Simeone Gakpe
- This match will be broadcasted live on: www.bet365.com
Submit your pick for Bologna – Genoa