Rome comes to this derby having ended 2 consecutive defeats in Serie A, a victory against Genoa (1-3) that allows it to reverse the bad feelings it had accumulated after losing against Juventus (1-2) and Torino (0-2). Before these results he had managed to add a run of 5 straight games without losing in the competition (4 wins and 1 draw).
At home, Roma has 2 defeats in a row, having linked 4 consecutive victories before. These results, despite everything, keep him in Champions League (4th) positions with 3 points advantage over Atalanta (5th), a team that is on the prowl of his Champions League place. As for the Italian Cup, it has been eliminated by Juventus (1-3).
Roma presents these numbers in Serie A:
– Ranked in 4th position with 38 points after 20 games played.
– As home he has 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses with 19 goals in favor and 15 against.
– As a visitor he has 6 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss with 18 goals in favor and 7 against.
As for the lineup, Roma will have the casualties of Nicolò Zaniolo , Davide Zappacosta and Javier Pastore .
Lazio arrives registering a streak of 14 consecutive games without losing in Serie A (12 wins and 2 draws), an unbeatable dynamic in which only points have been left at home against Atalanta (3-3) and out of front to Bologna (2-2).
As a visitor, Lazio has 5 consecutive victories, excellent results that have allowed it to reach the Champions League (3rd) positions and remain only 6 points away from Juventus (1st) and 4 from Inter Milan (2nd) with a match less than both teams. As for the Italian Cup comes from being surprisingly eliminated by Napoli (1-0).
Lazio presents these numbers in Serie A:
– Ranked in 3rd position with 45 points after 19 games played [one game less].
– As a local he has 8 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses with 30 goals in favor and 8 against.
– As a visitor he has 6 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses with 16 goals in favor and 10 against.
As for the lineup, Lazio will have the casualties of Jordan Lukaku and Danilo Cataldi .