Roma arrive at this match having lost 3 of their last 5 Serie A matches (1 win and 1 draw), a dynamic in which they have won Genoa (1-3), they have drawn at home against Lazio (1 -1) and has lost against Sassuolo (4-2), Juventus (1-2) and Torino (0-2). Before these results he had registered 5 straight games without losing (4 wins and 1 draw).
At home, Roma has 3 straight games without winning (1 draw and 2 losses), results that keep it in Europa League (5th) positions tied to points with Atalanta (4th), a team that marks the Champions League zone. Therefore, this weekend he would have options to get into Champions League positions.
Roma presents these numbers in Serie A:
– Ranked in 5th position with 39 points after 22 contested days.
– As home he has 5 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses with 20 goals in favor and 16 against.
– As a visitor he has 6 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses with 20 goals in favor and 11 against.
As for the alignment, Roma will have the casualties of Nicolò Zaniolo , Davide Zappacosta and Amadou Diawara .
Bologna arrives chaining 2 consecutive victories in Serie A, having defeated Brescia (2-1) and SPAL (1-3). Victories that come after he recorded a run of 3 straight games without winning (2 draws and 1 loss) where he lost against Torino (1-0) and drew at home against Verona (1-1) and Fiorentina (1 -one).
As a visitor, Bologna has won 3 of its last 4 games (1 defeat), results that keep it in the fight for the Europa League positions, since it is only 2 points away from Milan (6th), Cagliari (7th) and Parma (8th), teams that I could beat this weekend.
The Bologna presents these numbers in Serie A:
– Ranked in 9th position with 30 points after 22 contested days.
– As home he has 4 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses with 17 goals in favor and 16 against.
– As a visitor he presents 4 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses with 11 goals in favor and 12 against.
As for the lineup, Bologna will have the losses of Gary Medel , Ladislav Krejcí , Mitchell Dijks and Takehiro Tomiyasu .