- RB Leipzig cheerfully merge the Bundesliga, is still undefeated even after ten game days. On Friday evening, the team of coach Ralph Hasenhüttl, however, is facing a hard chunk – a real location determination. Opponent Bayer Leverkusen is an internationally experienced, playfully high-class team with a great individual class in all positions. “It will be a huge challenge,” explained Hasenhüttl at the Leipziger Cottaweg on Wednesday at the holiday press conference.
- The opponent from the right bank of the Rhine is not only secretly a record hunter every year, has a comparable coach type on the bench as a workplace of the Pharmariesen similarly potent sponsors like RB Leipzig in the back and with coach Roger Schmidt. Quick, aggressive and direct switchover is a standard program in Leverkusen and Leipzig. In this respect the game on Friday evening is also a real duel on eye. “We want to concentrate on our strengths,” the Leipziger Chefcoach once again declared a maxim. Especially in the face of the Leverkusener strength demonstration at last in the Champions League triumph in Tottenham his players are burning to prove themselves against this team, so Hasenhüttl.
- Hasenhüttl wants three points in the BayArena.
- The grassball players will not only remain undefeated on Friday in the BayArena – they want to win and thus become the top scorers at Bayern. Even if Hasenhüttl is still pushing the word “table lead”, the thought games have also reached the Cottaweg: “There is the chance to three points and we want to use it on Friday,” said the 49-year-old Austrian.
However, the RB-Chefcoach against Bayer has to refrain from Oliver Burke. The Scottish lightning came back with a virus from the national game use – the “Battle of Britain” against archrival England – and must first cure. Also touched is Timo Werner, who had to fight with a gastrointestinal tract. Werner is to train again already on Wednesday and with a bit of luck he is on the squad in the squad on Friday night: “I’m assuming that it will work out,” says Hasenhüttl.
Leverkusen expects “Monster Teams”
- On the Leverkusen side the use of the Chilean Charles Aránguiz is questionable, which has become a muscle hardening. Lars Bender will probably not be there yet against Leipzig. For the Bayer elite, a “monstrous week” begins on Friday evening with three real “monster teams” (quoted Julian Brandt). For RB Leipzig will be playing against CSKA Moscow and Bayern Munich within a few days.
- The Leverkuseners, who are still unconcerned this season, want to make a good start to the league’s top flight. For RB Leipzig, Bayer coach Roger Schmidt had last only praiseworthy words, explained the newspaper players in the picture newspaper to the permanent rival for the top places in the Bundesliga. “With the financial possibilities and professional structures, Leipzig is not a normal climber. The potential is exhausted optimally in Leipzig “, says Schmidt.
Submit your pick for Bayer Leverkusen – RB Leipzig