Ligue 1 Picks, Predictions & Betting Tips
Ligue 1 is the first division championship in France. It puts 20 professional teams in competition for the title of French football champion. At the end of a season made of round-trip meetings, the first two of the championship qualify directly for the Champions League, while the third gets the right to participate in the play-offs.
The fourth, like the winner of the Coupe de France and the Coupe de la Ligue, wins the ticket for the Europa League. In the bottom of the standings, the teams that finish 19th and 20th are automatically relegated to Ligue 2, and the 18th plays a play-off against the 3rd of the second division to avoid going down. All in all a program that makes the forecast for Ligue 1 one of the favorites of the French.
The first thing you need to know about Ligue 1 is that it tends to become an increasingly technical championship and the past two seasons have shown that attitudes are moving in the right direction. Whether you need advice for your Ligue 1 prediction or free expert advice, you’ll find everything you need on this page throughout the season.
Ligue 1 is beautiful, let’s make it great by winning our 00asoccerpicks sports bets! To place the best bet the best during this season, our experts in Ligue 1 predictions will give you their knowledge to place winning soccer bets.
- Lorient vs Nice – Prediction and Betting Tips (1st-December-2015)
- Angers vs Paris SG – Prediction and Betting Tips (1st-December-2015)
- Nantes vs Lyon – Prediction and Betting Tips (1st-December-2015)
- Marseille vs Monaco – Prediction and Betting Tips (29-November-2015)
- Paris SG vs Troyes – Prediction and Betting Tips (28-November-2015)