- Bolivia starts as the favourite in this match because it evolves at home in La Paz,here they managed to defeat teams much stronger as Venezuela. The team comes after a 2-2 draw with Ecuador and a painful 5-0 defeat with Brazil they are in a very poor shape this season and are ranked on the 9th place in the standings with only 11 points.
- Bolivia have the worst defensive in the league with 26 goals received in the last 10 league matches.
- Half a year ago Bolivia managed to qualify to the Copa America in optimal where they were eliminated by Peru, which was not enough as the team coach to continue Soria.
- This season Bolivia recorded a victory, a draw and 8 defeats and recorded only 4 points so far in the league. For this game Quiñonez goalkeeper, defender Raldes and forwards Pedriel and Moreno will be absent due to injury, while Zampiery and Hurtado are uncertain.
- Probable team (4-1-4-1): Cow – Morales Zenteno Martel Flores – Smedberg-Dalence, Chumacero, Bejarano, Campos – Duk.
- Venezuela is the worst team in the group ranked on the last place in the standings with 2 points and no victory recorded in the last 10 league matches.
- They have produced big surprises in this cup qualifications and were defeated even on Colombia in the first round,after they suffered defeats by Brazil and Peru.
- Venezuela comes after a 0-2 defeat with brazil and a 3-0 defeat with Uruguay they are without a victory in the last six matches in all competitions.
- Coach Sanvicente is given further complete confidence, who knows well the players, the team is basically the same for a long time, just Aranga brigades withdrew from the national. For this game will miss midfielder and striker Guerra Aristeguieta.
- Probable team (4-2-3-1): Baroja – Rosales, VIZCARRONDO, Amorebieta, Cichero – Rincon, Seijas – Vargas Santos Murillo – Rondon.
- Both teams have suffered defeats in the first two matches in the qualifying, so both will be looking to get the first win. We expect a balanced match in which both teams will have chances to score, proof being the last direct matches between the two. I count on day ticket on the fact that both teams will be able to score.
- Bolivia won the last two matches against their opponents with over 2.5 goals scored in Venezuela gate in both matches.
Submit your pick for Venezuela – Bolivia
Venezuela – Bolivia preview
Venezuela – Bolivia Standings
Venezuela – Bolivia Last matches
Venezuela – Bolivia Betting Odds