- Paraguay and Peru will be face to face this Thursday in SOUTH AMERICA: World Cup – Qualification – Round 11, the match will start at 23:30 and we recommend you to bet on Paraguay’s victory.
- Paraguay comes after a 1-0 victory with Argentina and two defeats in a row, they are ranked on the 7th place in the standings with 15 points.
- Paraguay are undefeated in 7 of the last 10 league matches and have a great defensive this season with only 12 goals received after ten matches in World Cup Qualification.
- On the other side, Peru are ranked on the 8th place in the standings with 11 points, 14 goals scored and 17 goals received, they are undefeated in 5 of the last 10 matches played so far in World Cup.
Last round Peru were defeated 2-1 by Chile and before this they recorded a 2-2 draw with Argentina.
Peru won the last three matches against their opponents today.
- Peru probable team (4-2-3-1): Gallese – Advincula, Ramos, Ascues, Vargas – Ballon, Lobaton – Cueva, Carrillo, Farfan – Guerrero.
- Paraguay probable team (4-4-2): Villar – B Valdez, Da Silva, Aguilar, Piris – Gonzalez, Caceres, Ortiz, Benitez – L. Barrios (Santa Cruz), N. Valdez.
Submit your pick for Paraguay – Peru
Paraguay – Peru preview
Paraguay – Peru Standings
Paraguay – Peru Last matches
Paraguay – Peru Betting Odds
View Football Predictions by Day
18:45 GMT+0 @ Amsterdam Arena
17:00 GMT+0 @ Osmanlı Stadyumu
19:00 GMT+0 @ Morumbi
Vasco da Gama
22:00 GMT+0 @ São Januário
16:30 GMT+0 @ Emirates Stadium
13:00 GMT+0 @ Atatürk Olympic Stadium
13:00 GMT+0 @ Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Stadium
16:00 GMT+0 @ Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadium
16:00 GMT+0 @ Konya Atatürk Stadium