- start at 23:45 and will be a very balanced competition.
Brazil is the favourite at the online bookies and we expect them to lead this match from the outset, they are doing great lately being undefeated in four of the last five matches with five victories in a row.
- Argentina comes after a 0-1 defeat with Paraguay and a 2-2 draw with Peru, they are ranked on the 6th place in the standings with 16 points, 11 goals scored and 9 goals received.
- Argentina are undefeated in 8 of their last 10 matches with four victories and four draws, we expect them to put a lot of pressure on their hosts and fight hard for the victory.
- Brazil are situated on the 1st place in the standings only one point over Uruguay and need a victory today to maintain their leader position, this season they recorded 21points and have scored 23 goals. Brazil have one of the best defensive in the group with only 9 goals received in the last 10 league matches.
- Brazil recorded in their last 10 matches: 6 victories, 3 draws and 1 defeat, last round they have played against Venezuela and defeat them 2-0.
The last head to head match between the two teams was in November 2015 and the result was 1-1.
Brazil are undefeated in three of the last five matches against their opponents.
Submit your pick for Brazil – Argentina
Brazil – Argentina preview
Brazil – Argentina Standings
Brazil – Argentina Last matches
Brazil – Argentina Betting Odds