- Chelsea and Leicester will be face to face in Premier League Round 38 starting with 15:00 in a very balanced competition where the favourites at the bookmakers are Chelsea. This is the most interesting and balanced match this Sunday in Premier League and we expect and exciting and explosive competition.
- Leicester is the clear leader of Premier League, they comes after a victory with Everton that ensured them the title of Premier League.
- Leicester is the most unexpected and pleasant surprise of this season, who thought that the newly promoted Leicester will lead all the season the Premier League standings and will won the trophy. We believe that Leicester will lead this match from the outset but Chelsea will not be an easy opponent and we expect a very tough competition.
- Chelsea comes after a 1-1 result with Liverpool, they are ranked on the 9th place in the standings with 49 points, 12 victories, 13 draws and 12 defeats recorded this season in Premier League. The last head to head match between the two teams was in December 2015 and Leicester defeat at home their opponents 2-1.
- Chelsea won seven of the last eight matches against Leicester in all competitions.