|Alex Oxlade Chamberlain||
- One of the most unbalanced and exciting competition today in Premier League is the match between Arsenal and Aston Villa. We expect a very tough close match from the outset, the stake is huge for both teams but Aston Villa have no chance to defeat they opponents today.
- Arsenal are ranked on the 3rd place in the standings with 68 points, last round they have played against Manchester City and the result was a draw. Arsenal is in the race for the 2nd place with Tottenham and they will fight hard for the victory today.
- Arsenal are undefeated in 30 of the last 37 league matches and they are in a tremendous form, the team have big chances to overcome Tottenham and we are sure that they will win this match.
- Aston Villa have a bad moral after their last six defeats in a row in Premier League, last round the team was defeated by Watford.
- Arsenal are undefeated in the last eight matches in Premier League. They are ranked on the last place in the standings and they have failed to win 34 of the last 37 matches this season in Premier League. After being eliminated by Barcelona in Champions League, Arsenal’s only hope is to get the 2nd place in Premier League and we expect them to be very motivated today,
- Arsenal won the last two matches against Aston Villa and are undefeated in five of the last six matches again their opponents today.