|Name: Betway||Overall Quality: 30% above average|
|Age: Founded in 2002||License: United Kingdom & Malta|
|US Players: Not Accepted||Visitors rating: 5/10|
|Currencies: CAD, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HUF, ISK, NOK, PLN, SEK, USD|
|Deposit Methods: Bank Transfer, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy, EntroPay, Neteller, paysafecard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Ukash|
|Withdrawal Methods: Bank Transfer, ClickandBuy, Click2Pay, EntroPay, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Ukash|
|Minimum bet: €1||Maximum bet: €1.000|
|Maximum winnings: €1.000.000||Live betting: Available|
|Signup Bonus: Not available||Reload Bonus: Not available|
|Betting margins: 5.6%||Odds Format: EU, UK|
Betway sportsbook – long history of sport betting excellence
Betway has had its own fair share of complaints from players but it has managed to keep its head above controversies with its regular support for members and a flexible betting option across all games. The site is typically designed for UK/Europe sports-betting community; however, the site accepts members from all around the world. Most live-betting opportunities are available in football. Though the company has its headquarters in Malta, it now has offices in other countries such as South Africa, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, and Italy. The betting interface of this website supports more than 15 different languages.
Reasons why you must join Betway sportsbook – promotions and bonuses
• As a new customer on Betway, you can get as much as £30 in free betting when you sign up. This is a risk-free betting, thus you have nothing to lose.
• When you sign up and make a minimum deposit of 10£ , you will receive an additional 100% bonus, and your bets can be placed at odds of 1.75 and higher.
• The maximum free bet of £30 is valid for 7 days and that gives you an ample chance to win on your favourite games. You need to keep in mind that your bonus must be wagered at 5times in this sportsbook in order for your winnings to be withdrawn. You also need to keep in mind that the 30£ free bonus is available only for members from Luxemburg, Norway, Liechtenstein, Portugal, UK, Austria, and Switzerland.
• Other promotional offers include;Earning of loyalty points on Betway Poker and Casino games- these points can be converted into real cash bonuses. There are no loyalty points awarded for sports betting.
• Betway offers regular money-back opportunities to its members. These include rebates on red cards and games ending on 0-0 score line. On some specific events, Betway offers specific prize draws.
• Confidential deposit and withdrawal options, with an excellent customer care service available 24/7.
Signing up on Betway sportsbook
The minimum deposit on Betway is 20£ or the equivalent in the US, Canadian, Australian or Euro equivalent. There is no maximum amount you can deposit, while the acceptable deposit options include; Moneybookers, Skrill, Ewire, EUTeller, Playsafecard, UKash, and bankwire transfer. In general, you can cash out your paying through the same options used for depositing, but there are some methods that do not support withdrawals thus , you need to check for alternative options. In order to avoid money laundering issues, Betway allows you to withdraw through the same deposit option you use.
Signing up and becoming a member of Betway is easy and straightforward and it involves the following steps
Step 1: go to www.betway.com and you will see a big green box that indicates “bet now” click on this and you will be asked to long in, if you are a member or sign up as a new member. Once you sign up, you will be asked few personal questions, including your names, date of birth, email, phone number , country, city, and some other details. All these information will not be shared with a third party and will remain confidential.
Step 2: once you send the registration form , you will receive an activation link in your email, simply click on the link and your account becomes active immediately ( no waiting time required). Once your account has been activated, you will be asked to proceed to placing your first bet or make use of the virtual (practice) account where you can have a feel of the website and how to place bets. If you have no minimum deposit in your account, you will be prompt to make a minimum deposit and most deposit options offer instant transfer, thus you can start placing bets.
Step 3: You may be asked to change your username and password periodically , just for security reasons. This is optional, you can stick with your login details if you believe your account cannot be compromised but for certain reasons, some members have complained about unrestricted access to their accounts and that is why Betway has made it compulsory for members to change their login details occasionally. Betway has an advance SSL encryption for maximum safety of its users.