If you haven’t had the chance to read our articles you should probably to it now using the links below. Using our betting advices you can improve your winning chances by more than 50% if you are an amateur bettor.
On our betting academy we help you understand how bookmakers work, what is the best way to bet on soccer handicap markets or how to calculate margins on a 1×2 odds event.
- Get now 100 Euro from 1xbet – Exclusive PromotionContinue reading →
Review of 1xbet sportsbook
The online bookmaker 1xbet is originally from Russia and operates there, among other things, more than 1000 betting offices, which can be found in almost every major city. At the same time, the bookmaker has also gained a foothold in online business and can boast more than 400,000 customers there. In Russia, 1xbet is one of the best-known and largest companies in the betting industry.
- Best Paid Betting Tips Sites
We all know someone who has bet on sports, never won and even lost money. Nobody recommends this kind ofentertainment, which for some has become a full time activity. These people probably have never gained much in these games, they have not adopted the right strategy.
Continue reading →
- World Cup 2018 Predictions
There was a time, not so long ago, when the white marble-clad concrete palace located inside the Kremlin was home to the congresses of the Soviet Communist Party. Mikhail Gorbachev presided over the 28th and last, in July 1990.
And it is here, in this very political place erected in the heart of the Russian capital, and not in a sports venue, that the launching of the Football World Cup 2018 was given, Friday, December 1, by the draw of the teams. In Russia, everything goes and everything comes back to power.
The event, which attracts millions of fans and viewers, will take place in Russia for the first time in its history from June 14 to July 15, 2018, and the ceremony could have no other origin than the “Kremlin”.
The Russian President Vladimir Putin attended the ceremony and promised to do everything to make the World Cup a great sporting event.
Continue reading →
- Quantitative betting strategy Continue reading →The contiguous equivalents to quantitative finance in the sports wagering range would be discovered in wagering exchanges. Bid-ask spreads are substituted by back-lay spreads and a lot of sports transaction software that presently exists (BetAngel) has been put together to imitate the software that would be used by pecuniary dealers.
There are a lot of prop transaction shops that presently function in this domain that implement tactics which are comparable to those usually found in finance companies. Common approaches that are used are represented by arbitrage amid markets (markets in the sports wagering sense), arbitrage amid exchanges and stats wagering.
- How to win your sports bets – making a profit out of betting!Continue reading →Although the majority of the people believe that everyone wagering sports wins on the long term, as long as they wager frequently enough, this isn’t really correct.
The reason for stating this fact is that everyone is aware of the fact that the bookie has an advantage of the bettors and in view of this, in the majority of the cases, sports speculators lose.
Nevertheless, what if there was a method through which the sports speculator could always gain the advantage?
- Which promoted Championship side is most likely to be relegated from the English Premier League in the 2018/19 season? Continue reading →
It is often said that the teams who are promoted to the English Premier League will find it hardest to remain in the EPL come the end of the football season. However, this assertion doesn’t necessarily hold any longer, with the recent mega TV rights deals injecting all EPL clubs with billions of pounds to spend on new players and salaries.
- Latest Soccer News Continue reading →
No Break in the Action
With the World Cup coming to a close and the excitement finally winding down, one would think that the soccer action is finally winding down. This could not be further from the truth. In fact, with the summer transfer window rapidly coming to a close, things are heating up more than ever. So soccer fans are not getting a break in the action.
There is a lot of gossip, rumors, and actual plays being made by the various clubs. With squad changes and shake-ups all over the place, it is hard to keep up with it all, unless you have the right news source that is. That is why we assembled some of the biggest breaking news stories in soccer today.