If you haven’t had the chance to read our articles you should probably to it now using the links below. Using our betting advices you can improve your winning chances by more than 50% if you are an amateur bettor.
On our betting academy we help you understand how bookmakers work, what is the best way to bet on soccer handicap markets or how to calculate margins on a 1×2 odds event.
- Best Paid Betting Tips Sites
We all know someone who has bet on sports, never won and even lost money. Nobody recommends this kind ofentertainment, which for some has become a full time activity. These people probably have never gained much in these games, they have not adopted the right strategy.
Let’s see how to maximise your chances of winning.With the emergence of sports betting in recent years, you must have heard or discovered a word referring to a sports betting expert: the tipster. It is a concept that is already well known in the betting world. This expert normally masters a sport or several sports and therefore delivers his predictions via a free or paid subscription. You may ask yourself why would a professional need to sell his predictions?
Well it’s not difficult to understand: the time spent selecting the right match, studying and analysing each event to finally come out to a safe prognosis takes a considerable time! Also, this expert in sports betting must throughly study matches, statistics, injured players, playersʼ performance etc in a professional way in order to remain credible for his customers and help them make the decision on a sports bet.
Continue reading →
- Quantitative betting strategy Continue reading →The contiguous equivalents to quantitative finance in the sports wagering range would be discovered in wagering exchanges. Bid-ask spreads are substituted by back-lay spreads and a lot of sports transaction software that presently exists (BetAngel) has been put together to imitate the software that would be used by pecuniary dealers.
There are a lot of prop transaction shops that presently function in this domain that implement tactics which are comparable to those usually found in finance companies. Common approaches that are used are represented by arbitrage amid markets (markets in the sports wagering sense), arbitrage amid exchanges and stats wagering.
- How to win your sports bets – making a profit out of betting!Continue reading →Although the majority of the people believe that everyone wagering sports wins on the long term, as long as they wager frequently enough, this isn’t really correct.
The reason for stating this fact is that everyone is aware of the fact that the bookie has an advantage of the bettors and in view of this, in the majority of the cases, sports speculators lose.
Nevertheless, what if there was a method through which the sports speculator could always gain the advantage?
- Get now 100 Euro from 1xbet – Exclusive PromotionContinue reading →
Review of 1xbet sportsbook
The online bookmaker 1xbet is originally from Russia and operates there, among other things, more than 1000 betting offices, which can be found in almost every major city. At the same time, the bookmaker has also gained a foothold in online business and can boast more than 400,000 customers there. In Russia, 1xbet is one of the best-known and largest companies in the betting industry.
- Six Predictions for the Sports Betting Industry in 2020 Continue reading →
Online betting has been expanding rapidly for the last five years. And as more and more people gain access to the Internet and mobile devices worldwide, the industry is projected to snowball even further.
In the meantime, here are eight predictions that will probably dominate the world of sports betting this year.
- Who are the likely casualties for relegation in May? Continue reading →
We’re entering the crucial second half of the 2019/20 English Premier League (EPL) season, and already some teams are looking more likely than others to drift into the relegation places and lose their top-flight status.
With all the riches and exposure that the EPL brings, staying up is vital to the long-term financial stability of so many clubs in the league.
- Watford Preferred from Premier League Relegation Picks Continue reading →
Contrary to what Watford’s controversial owners think, chopping and changing the manager at Vicarage Road isn’t working.
The Pozzo family’s hire and fire mentality – an easy if nasty habit they got into at Udinese and have found hard to kick at the Hornets – has as yet brought about no improvement in the Premier League.